merley court, dorset

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we tried to get on this site but it was always booked up so that speaks for its self however whilst in the area last year we went and looked round and it was so nice that we booked up for this whitsun. lucky we did as our pitch price has now risen from 21 pound a night to 33 pound a night as the site has been bought out by shorefield holidays so its prob the one and only time we do visit!

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
What a shame this site we have spent a new year and a summer there, it was one of our favorite sites.
hi there ive had a quick look at the prices and i think it was 33 per night with the top full package with everything including sky tv hook up.im gonna go and have another look at the site cos its only 2 1/2 hours away for me.what did you think of it when you was there/

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After reading the last comment the price of over thirty pounds is for a caravan with ehu, two adults, one child and a dog at whitsun not a super duper pitch with sky, water , waste etc

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we tried to get on this site but it was always booked up so that speaks for its self however whilst in the area last year we went and looked round and it was so nice that we booked up for this whitsun. lucky we did as our pitch price has now risen from 21 pound a night to 33 pound a night as the site has been bought out by shorefield holidays so its prob the one and only time we do visit!
Am I missing something here? If you have a booking confirmation that states a given price, then surely you have a contract with the site which is legally binding on both sides. I cannot believe that they can jack the price up by 50% and expect to get away with it.

This has more than a whiff of sharp practice about it that I would have no part of.

It's a nice enough site but it ain't worth that sort of dosh especially when you've not even got a full service pitch. I'll tell you something, it's a so-snd-so place to get out of onto the A31 at the bottom of the drive. The drive forms one of the exits off a very busy roundabout.

I'd tell 'em to shove it where the sun don't shine!

Vic

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
After reading the last comment the price of over thirty pounds is for a caravan with ehu, two adults, one child and a dog at whitsun not a super duper pitch with sky, water , waste etc
sorry denise i must have looked at it wong my printer only printed half a page

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
ive just had another look whitsun is classed as peak its 29.00 for grass serviced pitch with elec, 30.00 for hardstanding on serviced pitch with elec, 33.00 executive pitch with hardstanding, elec, water, drainage, and some satellite channels.

dogs are 3.00 pn high season.

that wat is says on the print out but you can have up to 6 people i think?.could someone confirm this for me or have i got it wrong.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
the thing is with these sites is its never a straight forward system its always all the extras you have to keep adding on. All i was pointing out is that it seems to have risen quite alot from what it was before and i should imagine theyll lose some of theair regulars as it always used to be really busy and popular. i ll let you know how we get on at whitsun but youll probably want to book something before then!

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
the thing is with these sites is its never a straight forward system its always all the extras you have to keep adding on. All i was pointing out is that it seems to have risen quite alot from what it was before and i should imagine theyll lose some of theair regulars as it always used to be really busy and popular. i ll let you know how we get on at whitsun but youll probably want to book something before then!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts