Message for David Klyne

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Since reading your blog on your trip to Germany we have changed our plans, and will be off to Germany for a month, starting next week. We plan to travel Gent, Maastricht, Rhine Gorge, then down to Fussen, Bodensee, Frieburg, Strasbourg, Luxembourg, then back to Calais. I have made lists of which sites are open etc, and have the ACSI book. We have a Hymer caravan so it should feel at home! We also have a small dog which restricts museum visits, but encourages lots of walking. I may also take bikes as we have a bike rack on the front of the van. Any further advice you would care to offer?

Thanks

Pete

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pete

If you stay at Sonneneck just watch the double doors on the end of the toilet block as they were the reason for us not being in France at the moment but stuck here in MK.Hope you have a good time in Germany. Apart from those blessed doors I don't think there is any other advice. Germany, as you will find yourself, is ideally suited to caravan touring and just that bit different from France. Any specifics please ask.

David

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Pete

If you stay at Sonneneck just watch the double doors on the end of the toilet block as they were the reason for us not being in France at the moment but stuck here in MK.Hope you have a good time in Germany. Apart from those blessed doors I don't think there is any other advice. Germany, as you will find yourself, is ideally suited to caravan touring and just that bit different from France. Any specifics please ask.

David
Please tell us more about the doors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, I intend to try another site in the Rhine gorge, and I expect to be kept awake by the trains and the wind! Hope you are better soon.

Regards,

Pete

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts