Message for Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

As some of us thought - your request for info has had to be deleted. This is due to threatened legal action by the firm you innocently asked about.

If you needed any more evidence as to why you should avoid them like the plague have a look at the Freedom of Speech thread.

May 11, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for info. Saved me from a BIG !!! mistake. Still haven't found insurance though, panick!!!! Picking up van on saturday. Tried NFU as so many good comments but it's linked to their house insurance. Do apologise if I've commited another offence by mentioning names - getting a bit desparate. Am bit of a pessimist and don't want to tow without cover really couldn't afford consequences if something happened.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Liz- I have NFU insurance on mine and it is not any part of my house insurance?

I think you may have been given wrong info.

Try another NFU office - there are quite a few about so you should be able to contact another one near you. Cover is all arranged over the phone anyway.

If not try "Adrian Flux" - good broker - just DON'T use their monthly payment plan - it is a loan rather than simply staggerred payments and they charge about 28% APR for the pleasure!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I am glad you said Adrian were good Clive V ,i used them this year ,and i got the cheapest quote out of 7 companies from them

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Many of the clubs use them as they give a useful 15% or so discount if you are a club member. The discount saves more than the club dues and you then get the benefit of other club discounts as well.

Adrian Flux are also a firm of Brokers who review the whole market on your behalf. I personally prefer this but of course I would do being an IFA! Because I do the same thing for my clients but not in the general insurance (House.Car.caravan.pet etc)area.

So I am pleased that you confirm that this broker has worked well for you.

One instance we often get praise from with our clients is in the area of Life Assurance. It is a bizarre but little known fact that with a husband and wife, a Joint Life policy that only pays out once on first death is the same cost (or even cheaper) than two separate policies on each.

The following figures are real - the names are obviously changed.

Mr & Mrs Smith -

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts