Microwave removal

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Can any one help i am looking at replacing the microwave in my Lunar venus550/4 but cannot see where the screws are to remove it
I've just replaced the microwave in my 2013 Lunar Clubman ES, for the second time ! - in my case the front & lower trim needed removing, in one piece - so 3 screws underneath, 4 screws on top and 2 sideways, one at each end - then more screws in the cupboard above to get access to the cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: steviehull
Oct 19, 2023
Visit site
Can any one help i am looking at replacing the microwave in my Lunar venus550/4 but cannot see where the screws are to remove it
Took me over an hour to work this one out in my 2016 Venus 460/2. Hopefully yours will be the same.

In mine there were only two screws. Two of the four hinge screws in the cupboard to the right of the microwave are longer than the other two. They go straight through the hinge and side of the cupboard and into the side of the microwave surround. To be on the safe side remove all four and take the door off. After that the top of the microwave surround pulls forward then it lifts out. It's held in place by two clips (same clips as the cupboard doors if I remember correctly). It might foul on the decorative edge trim on the left of the enclosure. If it does the trim can be pulled off and put back on afterwards.

After that it's fairly obvious, there's a plank on top of the microwave clamping it in place.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts