Midlands/ Leics area - paintballing???

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi - we would like to find a campsite in the midlands/Leics area that is near to paintballing or go-karting type of activity - my nephews birthday weekend!

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where we could go?

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Fiona

There is a site,never been as being hit by flying paint has no appeal to me whatsoever,at Atherstone in Leics which is an activity centre,quad bikes,paint ball,clay pigeon etc and has a caravan site nearby www.garlandsleisure.co..uk

site is Lime Tree caravan park

Gill

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
That CL doesnt have the 'sports 'facilities there but they own the Garlands ,which does at Edingale north of Lichfield.There is a go kart track at Polesworth about 8 mile from Kingsbury Water Park site

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
dont know if this is a help

theres a painballing centre right on Junc 3 of the M54 (at Cosford) , Warped Paintball I think they're called.

The nearest site I know of is a Caravan Club CL at Westcroft on the A460 just of Junc 1 of the M54. Its probably about a 20 minute drive between the 2 on the M54 so very easy to find both.

You could combine the visit with a trip to Cosford Air museum as well. Its free and right next to the paintball site.

Jul 12, 2007
Visit site
Stamford Hall touring site just outside Lutterworth in Leicestershire is a realy nice quiet site and I have noticed a paintball site as you leave Lutterworth going towards the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts