Mikomi 15" LCD

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Maplins and Radio Spares are good sources of uncommon industry standard connectors, and much else.
Just had a quick look through Maplin online catalogue. A XLR type connector might be what your looking for. The Mikomi tramsformer is rated at 4.16Amps, check the vans d.c. output

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have one and it works perfectly on 12 volt. The Din plugs however are very hard to obtain. For some reason I thought the TV came with a 12 volt lead and when I phoned up about it they sent me a complete power supply so I was able to make a lead up from there.

PaulA the lead into the back of the set uses 4 cables, 2 positive and 2 negative, if you open up the power supply you can trace the leads as it is very hard to do with a meter off the Din plug.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi

I believe that type of din plug is now obsolete,i tried to get some for work and tried Maplins,RS and Farnells but no joy.The best thing to do is cut the cable before the plug and put in a connector so its esy to change to a 12v plug then back to 240v.I bought a Bush lcd from Argos 3 years ago for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts