Mildly Offensive

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The Ford Motor Company today announced the launch of its most eco-friendly car ever built. A company spokesperson said that the new vehicle,a replacement for the Ford Probe, was entirely built from recycled material and would be called the Ford Pube.

When asked what recycled material the Ford Pube was to be mabe from he informed reporters that it was manufactured almost entirely from........................................................................

Old CorsAirs

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Why a "curtain age" Mike?

Are you saying we didn't hang around with the right people or maybe needed to pull ourselves together more?

Perhaps it's curtains for the Poles and they now need to do a runner?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lets be honest in this day and age who in their right mind would want to come and live in the UK with the present problems and state of the country. At present I think the negative aspects of living here far outweigh the positive side. If only I could turn the clock back to 1969 and had emigrated to either New Zealand or Canada as we were accepted in both countries. Now alas too old.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
So You remember Ford Corsairs as well. Have you ever thought about emigrating to that enchanted paradise on earth that is Hereford? I hear that a noble Lord excersises a benign rule over his subjects and He is so especially kind to his subjects from across the border that he only collects double tythes from them, and in His munificence he only has them flogged three times a year.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
P.S. Colin,

In answer to your i think rhetorical question 'Who in their right minds etc;'

The answer would appear to be about half of Poland, the adult male population of several Balkan states, ditto Somalia, Pakistan Kurdistan and all the other Stan's and anybody who fancies a free house, car and free money, courtesy of You Know Who.

Carole & myself wish you and yours a great holiday. Bon Voyage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts