Miles per Gallon -Diesel

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
I have just been told by the Kia salesman in Exeter, that the Sedona (Auto)uses more fuel than the Sorento (Auto) Any one out there to confirm or deny?

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Bill,

Did you take a look at the technical specifications page for the two vehicles on the Kia web-site?

Assuming that the published figures for the Sedona (33.2mpg combined) and Sorento (33.5mpg combined) are representative, these figures show that any real difference will be down to the individual driver, road conditions, air temperature, air pressure and humidty.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I got an auto Sorento which I am delighted with but much heavier on diesel than the manufacturers claim.

Great tow car though.
I agree that the fuel consumption is higher than the manufacturers claim.

As for towing I have just been on holiday to north Devon Total mileage was 663 miles of which 500 miles was towing. Brimming the tank to check, result was 22 miles per gallon.

My annual average consumption is 24 mpg.

Regards Jim

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I have an auto Sorento and with 10000 on the clock she recently did 22mpg whilst towing and 30 mpg in driving 600 miles around the Lakes. I get 31-32mpg on normal A-road/Mway driving, but I do'nt overtake too many cars or attempt the traffic light grand prix.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts