Mine is bigger than yours!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just returned from a couple of weeks holiday and on reading through the General Comments Forum, I thought I had entered the under 5's section , handbags at 10 paces and toys out the pram bigtime , this forum is going down hill.It seems to happen every now and again and then settles back down to sensible comments and responses from reasonable adults.I think some people target the site when they have been blasted from other sites.It's not so much what is said but the way its put and the jugular... response that it receives..

Hi Ho John.b.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes couldn't agree with you more ,so lets not get drawn into it and change the subject. So come on details where have you been on your hols? Any sites you can recommend? Did your caravan ( presuming of course you went with a caravan) behave itself?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Caroline,

we went to Spain for a week, a small Finca way up in the hills,absolute bliss.We loaned the van to our son and his partner who are in the process of selling there flat and buying a new place,so cash is kind of tight for them.I towed the van to Invercoe caravan site just on the outskirts of Glencoe village where they spent 10 days,weather was not to bad only rained for 2 days not stop,otherwise it was reasonable.They love cycling and walking so what better place ...

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
John, I have to agree, I used to go another popular caravan website and people posed questions. The first one or two replies were serious and then it would turn into childish banter and it was the same old group.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts