mini washing machine for caravan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just been looking in the new Argos catalogue and stumbled across a mini twin tub and washing machine...don't think you can get that much in it, but a good idea I suppose, wonder how good they really are?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a think about this one Homer. Who exactly will be doing the washing and who will be drinking the wine, laid on the lounger? One of you isn't going to be happy.

Just take more clean cloths with you and make them last.

You'll be wanting a dishwasher next......

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
From what I have seen you should get a double sheet in OK, and probably a duvet cover would just about fit.

The problem is the water usage, particularly on the rinse cycle, which really needs running water.

On the whole it is probably easier to use the site facilities a couple of times a week.

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Who would refill the aqua-roll when it is in the middle of a rinse cycle ?? Someone who can run very fast, unless you are near the site tap.

Last thing I heard most water pumps souldn't be run whilst "empty"

I'm not being pedantic, but it did make me chuckle.

Does anyone have a satelitte dish on their van ? Can anyone else think of bizzare things you can take in a caravan

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I've seen a lathe in a caravan and a glass blowing thing!

The man made wooden models and carved wood and had a glass blowing torch thingy and sat in the awning making Glass models and entertained quite a lot of other campers and made a few bob to I think.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts