Minority Interests

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 21, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn,I think you will find that ALL sites will accept swingers,They seem only to ban dogs and kids as far as I can see! Good luck with your"Hobby" not for me Im happy to say as I am more than pleased with the wife that I have ....Brian.
And im more than happy with the wife that I have too. When all of us were young (well, ok, not all but a lot of us) would have one-night stands and have bed buddies rather than serious relationships. Suppose you could call it recreational sex. Thats all swinging is. It takes various forms, from full swap to just same room sex. There is no love involved and at the end of the night (or the next morning) you leave with your own partner. You will be suprised that a lot of couples get into this scene whilst they are on Holiday (generally abroad) where we feel more relaxed and the vino flows more freely. Hence the setting up of the web site previously mentioned. Of course its not all wife swapping, some of the girls are Bi so sometimes its just the girls that get the extra marital attention from each other!!

Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts