Minority Interests

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
After reading about alternative relationships between caravanners I was encouraged by the tolerance of other users. Therefore I was wondering if anyone knows of any adult only sights that accept swinging couples.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn

I dont know either but if you find one let me know, I am particularly interested in swapping mine for one that can cook.

ps I think Wendy sounds offended

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn

congrats on having the nerve to post that, as for offending people it shouldn't because you are asking for site info, youre not asking for people to join you. I dont know of any but I think you may want to approach the problem from the other side so to speak, go to a swapping site and see if there are any carravaners there. they may be less embarrassed on a swapping site to admit they have a caravan :)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Graham,

I was definately not offended...... I am bit more broadminded than that, but when you read a topic on this sort of subject, you wonder whether it,s a wind up. I must admit I did, now it looks as if I could be wrong!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi - My wife says anyone who wants a rather overweight Land Rover and classic car enthusiast is welcome to take me for the weekend.

In return has anyone got a lawn-mower that works as I have apparently failed to fix ours and we keep loosing our 18 year old cat who is deaf and doesnt see too well.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Graham,

I was definately not offended...... I am bit more broadminded than that, but when you read a topic on this sort of subject, you wonder whether it,s a wind up. I must admit I did, now it looks as if I could be wrong!
It actually sounds quite a good idea.....I would'nt mind swapping OH for a younger version.....but on the other hand......!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham,

Steady there Wendy, you don't want people thinking the wrong thoughts now do we......

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn

congrats on having the nerve to post that, as for offending people it shouldn't because you are asking for site info, youre not asking for people to join you. I dont know of any but I think you may want to approach the problem from the other side so to speak, go to a swapping site and see if there are any carravaners there. they may be less embarrassed on a swapping site to admit they have a caravan :)
Naw............ admit to being a caravaner who's likley to do that

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was once told by along standing Rally Steward that one couple on a continental rally went home with new partners.

Well it was the friendly club.

There was another couple I remember that gave us hours of fun spotting them.

Binoculars through the Heki roof light and comments such as:

"Positive siting this morning corporal" caused great amusement

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Please....................I'd like to swap my husband for a house in the country and a sports car.

Lisa.
Careful Lisa, sports cars are very high maintenance (a bit like her indoors) and polute the atmosphere, also if you hit a small child when driving one you are more likly to cause serious damage due to the speed you will be going.

ps Do you want to borrow my Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Careful Lisa, sports cars are very high maintenance (a bit like her indoors) and polute the atmosphere, also if you hit a small child when driving one you are more likly to cause serious damage due to the speed you will be going.

ps Do you want to borrow my Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your concern but I'm sure I'll be ok. As long as I can manage to concentrate as being a woman, all I think about is babies and shoes.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Believe it or not I once entered on a search engine for caravan clubs and lo and behold there is a club for swinging caravaners - www.caravanswingers.co.uk Could be very interesting if this is what turns you on. I tried to swop my wife for a gallon of fuel recently but failed, there were no takers. PS I taught Les Dawson all he knows regarding wife and mother in laws.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn,I think you will find that ALL sites will accept swingers,They seem only to ban dogs and kids as far as I can see! Good luck with your"Hobby" not for me Im happy to say as I am more than pleased with the wife that I have ....Brian.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mervyn,I think you will find that ALL sites will accept swingers,They seem only to ban dogs and kids as far as I can see! Good luck with your"Hobby" not for me Im happy to say as I am more than pleased with the wife that I have ....Brian.
The wifes peering over your shoulder,isn't she Brian...

;o)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts