Mirrors, Do You fit them? Be Honest,

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 6, 2007
Visit site
Steve , you've just reminded me of my No.1 all time pet hate.......

Those caravanners who having arrived on site and unhitched venture out onto the road with the towing mirrors still on.

The problem with this is that we come to meet them in a bus and suddenly realise the car is over a foot wider than we thought at first.

PLEASE don't do it, its not taking your mirror [and car mirror] off that we hate, its the paper work we have to do later!!

Aug 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi

I've towed with and without mirrors in the past and must admit I always use mirrors now, much, much better. Better for reversing the caravan into position as well.

Tomo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
always -- cant see why not --bit of a faf getting them aligned "correctly" each time -- but by the time you've done it you know you are Towing!!!

Much better with - than without..

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I only use one mirror, on the drivers side. I used to use both, but the right hand side one vibrated alot and made it more difficult to see when overtaking. I feel more confident without it and can easily see down the outfit when overtaking.

I also forget ( often ) to remove the mirror after pitching up and driving around.

I do however, always wear my seatbelt, never park in a disabled space at supermarkets and am a good person.

Honest !

TRENDING THREADS