Missing free bird poster

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
I have received the March edition of Practical Caravan, but do not have the free poster of common British birds. Both the front cover and page 78 refer to it, with page 78 stating "included with this month's issue". Am I the odd one out?

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Dear All,

If you are missing your poster, please email me at nigel.donnelly@haymarket.com with your subs number and address. I'll ensure you get one sent out next week.

It should be tucked inside the magazine, folded twice but obviously some have not made it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Nigel

My mag arrived on saturday minus the poster.

I have no idea what my subs number is. I have enough problems remembering credit card pin numbers and computer passwords.

So forgive me for not remembering the Haymarket subs number.

Whatever happened to names and addresses?

Cheers

Alan

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Nigel

My mag arrived on saturday minus the poster.

I have no idea what my subs number is. I have enough problems remembering credit card pin numbers and computer passwords.

So forgive me for not remembering the Haymarket subs number.

Whatever happened to names and addresses?

Cheers

Alan
I got mine but to be truthful most people would recognise all the birds on it anyway.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Until I find out my subs number I can't even e-mail Nigel for a copy.

Guess I'll have to wait until my next mag arrives and see if that has my subs number.

Cheers

Dustydog

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hooray

My latest PC Mag arrived yesterday and now I know my reference numbers. I've e-mailed Nigel direct so hopefully my poster will arrive soon.

Cheers

Dustydog

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Hooray!!

My bird poster arrived on Saturday, but I did need to send another email direct to Nigel at the beginning of the week to ensure this occurrence!!

Dusty Dog - allow plenty of time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts