Mitsubishi Delicia

May 1, 2006
Visit site
Interested in purchasing a Delicia to tow a Sprite Firebrand with a max laiden weight of 1217 does anyone know anything about them, I know that towbar companies have them listed but thats about it.

Any info would be great help.

Thanks Sam.

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi, The Delica is based on the Pajero/Shogun chassis so it will tow anything that the Pajero/Shogun will. You have nothing to worry about. Try the Pajero owners club, search on google.

Aug 21, 2005
Visit site
Im no expert on these, my brother in law has one. Imported, obviously with 50k on the clock, no damage/rust or anything wrong with bodywork, looks like new. Maybe the headlights look a little dull but thats about it. Seems to have everything electic on it, has dual zone climate control, the passangers on the back have more buttons to press than the driver!! Kids would love them!

Steve

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Just rush out and buy 1 they are fantastic towcars, the best I've ever used. I've had mine over 18 months now and it still makes me smile when I drive it.

It's true that they use the same engine/transmission and 4WD system as the Pajero but they aren't based on the Pajero chassis as they have a monocoque construction. They are heavier than Pajeros and more than capable off road, you wouldn't believe where mine's been!!

Lots of help/advice on www.mdocuk.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts