Mobilevetta Driver 52

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Have just bought one of these on 2003 plate with 2.0jtd engine. Have been on web looking for info and now believe I am the only one with it LOL.Got it from dealer and was told it would have full service and habitation done.LOL.The lesuire battery I was told is fine LOL, got it tested by another garage and was told its " had it", so went back where they replaced it.I noticed looking through last owners service that the cambelt was overdue, much discussion but they replaced it.Also noticed when seeing it for first time the waste water tank had gunge aroung the neck of the empty point , said is that ok?, every thing checked ,LOL, water pours out from that point so going back tomorrow to see about that.It looks like I have to check all the services just in case.Fuel filter , I said that should be replaced as that had not been done for some timei but was told it looks ok we will see.I do' suppose any one had a 52 before?. Its the smallest and smallest engine we have aever had so got to adapt to that, its like Tardis inside .

May 23, 2012
Visit site
So reply to my own thread, took it back today and they only put sealer around it, I do not think it will last. So in the Screwfix book they sell this STICKS LIKE SH*T to anything, do you think this might do the trick?.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts