MODERATOR!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am sorry to shout tbut there does seem to be various threads on this website that have asked for a reply ie posting of photos ,alteration of the time clock, and lots of other things and as far as I can see there are never any replies. PLEASE can some one do something about it . We are getting very frustrated!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Zbungle, it's a nice looking site but there's not much activity on it.

And Tina, there's another Tina on it from the Midlands area!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't quite work out what the mag gets out of this web site. I do not have a clue about how a site is fiananced and who pays for it. It appears from a previous posting that lots of people who use the forum don't regularly buy the mag.

Can anybody enlighten me as to why the mag would want to spend money implementing the upgrades people are asking for?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Are you blind Tina people post most days, were do you get the last post was in may. All nice people on Caravan-Talk no plonkers.
Max as I said only had a quick look and the last post "I" saw was May,so I was wrong,and what with the plonker buisness, are you referring to me,if so then I can tell you I most certainly am not, but I do fall in to the nice person category,I wouldnt call anyone else I didnt know a plonker either!

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Belated response from the technical department:

"All of Haymarket Publishing's forums (Two Wheels Only, Practical Caravan, Autocar, Motorsport News and Classic & Sports Car) share the same 'engine' so to make any kind of change we would have to do it as proper development project across all our sites. What suits one forum may not be appropriate or necessary on another.

"We are looking to upgrade in the future but nothing immediate ."

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Dusty if you look and dont post it will be.

its hard for new forums to start, every one look and goes away, saying not much happening, thier wont be if you all do the same. Your all welcome.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts