Most Buffoonish Idea Competion

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
O.K. we had Labour with it's ASBOs to control the juvenile delinquents of these lands. Have they worked? NO. They are seen by the louts as a must have fashion accessory.

So what's the alternative?

The answer is here soon, the solution to all the anti-social behaviour is waiting for the election of the next Tory government. When they have power it will once again be safe to walk the streets in our once fair and pleasant land.

Hug a hoodie call me Dave is going to introduce new measures that must have all the morons and cretins trembling at the knees.

He is going to introduce, wait for it, the National Citizen Service. His plan was for it to be mandatory but he's backed down from that already due to pressure from youth leaders.

The scheme would consist of community work, physical exercise LMAOOOO and military training (I'm now wetting myself).

The scheme could include triathlons or trekking he said (OMGit gets worse).

After being informed that the kids simply wouldn't turn up he's now making it voluntary. Dave unveiled his plans at Amir Khans gym and said that Khan was the "perfect role model".

Daves advisors had failed to inform him that Khan is awaiting, not one, but two court appearances for two seperate offences. One for dangerous driving and the other for speeding at 145mph.

The only youths who are likely to take him up on his scheme are those who want a career. Lads who want to join the services etc. and there are already schemes for them, like the cadets and Duke of Edinburgh Awards.

What planet are these people like Dave off?

May 29, 2007
Visit site
The Labour goverment has had this in place for ages! Only difference is they are called PCSO's! If you can't beat em join em! LOL

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Another idea ... a ball and chain, then helping to stop flooding by digging the ditches or by collecting all the chit thats lying in the roadside verges :O) at least it would be something constructive compared to their ideology of being destructive.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Americans, believe it or not, have one good idea for this type of person - CHAIN GANGS. Before I was married a team of prisoners from Swansea Prison were brought out onto the Mynydd Dinas mountain at Baglan to plant fir trees. This lasted for approx. one month and there was no trouble with them (my parent's house backed onto the mountain at Pentyla). The trees became established and were quite an attractive feature on the mountainside until a group of teanage morons set fire to the mountain and burnt nearly every tree. The exercise was reapeated and subsequently the arson was also repeated. Now as you drive west along the M4 through Port Talbot there is the site of the occassional fir tree - what are left from the fires.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts