Most Expensive Accessory ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having recently read of someone buying a caravan mover for 16 grand ( it came attached to a new van ! ). I wonder how many other people have bought equally expensive accessories ? My own experience was a trip to Catterick Caravans for a new Crystal filter cartridge circa £8.50, that cost me £14000 after I foolishly let the wife look inside a new Sterling Sapphire ! Anyone beat that ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tony

went to earls court just to look,and to see if we could get a small hand held alarm that the police were selling when we were there the year before.small thig but didn't half shatter the ear.we ended up buying a large thing that shattered the bank balance,traded in our caravan for a

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Went into Reads in Blackburn as I was thinking of changing one of my 2 wheelclamps, ended up trading in my Ranger 500/05 (2003) for a new Provence. Dcary stuff this impulse buying, but as you it's only money gulp!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I called at Sunnyhaven Caravan dealers in Swansea for a few odds and ends - thought of plastic glasses for the ABI Globtrotter we had. Ended up spending over

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED GENTS ....How many of us blame our wives/partner for these expensive impulse buys ..i went for a new water filter and came away with purchase order for a bailey ranger..tom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED GENTS ....How many of us blame our wives/partner for these expensive impulse buys ..i went for a new water filter and came away with purchase order for a bailey ranger..tom
I am afraid I cannot blaame the wife for the wine glasses, I was just as enthusiastic as she was for a nice glass of wine in the evening. Sunnyhaven were also very understandable for our liking of good wine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts