Motor Mover

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking at the vast selection of motor movers now available. There appears to be a huge difference in price for a small difference in performance. Being the type of caravaner who looks after the pennies (are there any other sort?) the Purple Line, Enduro, seems excellent value for money.Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with this type. We have a Swift Challenger, which has a max laden weight of 1435kg.it also claims to work with an 85Ah battery, which again would save buying a new one.

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I too have a Swift Challenger, the 500 SE model. I have a Truma mover - I used to have an 85 amp battery that was supposed to provide enough power to move the van but had to swap it for a 110 amp to ensure I had no problems.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I have not used the purple line Enduro. We have the Pwertouch and it is brilliant, there is a 5 year warranty. The people I know who have them have never had to use it, I have only had to use it once when one of the wires was pulled out of the battery connector.

Les

May 20, 2007
Visit site
I have a purple line enduro and it is spot on. Moves our 1500kg van up a short slope about 1 in 7 and along side the house and into garden with no trouble at all using a 110ah battery.

For the money I paid and the fact it is really easy to fit it does give excellent service.

HTH.

Trev.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts