Moulin du Perie

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

has anybody stayed at Moulin du Perie in the Dordogne?.

Hoping to book next year, any help as regards pitch size, quality of site etc would be most appreciated.

Regards Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there a couple of years ago. We booked through Eurocamp Independent, and left early. To be honest we found the site too far from anywhere we wanted to go. We were also very disappointed with the 'Gourmet' evening, where we paid quite a lot for a very average meal. The pitches are a good size, and the pool is nice, the facilities were clean, but there was just something we didn't get on with! {pipe delimiter}I know we've heard different opinions from others, but one other couple moved on at the same time we did. Horses for courses, I suppose - and you'll probably get more positive feedback from others. (It was good weather whilst we were there, so we can't blame that!)

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Nidge

Stayed there 3 years ago its open early in the season was ok but we would have prefered to stay at Moulin de David near Monpazier.not to fare away, We feel the area is much better but they do not open until well into May.

We do like the Lot area and as for Cahors wine out of this world but each for his own when it comes to that.

David from Suffolk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nidge

Stayed there 3 years ago its open early in the season was ok but we would have prefered to stay at Moulin de David near Monpazier.not to fare away, We feel the area is much better but they do not open until well into May.

We do like the Lot area and as for Cahors wine out of this world but each for his own when it comes to that.

David from Suffolk
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply, what is the access like to the site? as it Say's in the caravan club report it is difficult due to narrow approach roads.

Regards Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there a couple of years ago. We booked through Eurocamp Independent, and left early. To be honest we found the site too far from anywhere we wanted to go. We were also very disappointed with the 'Gourmet' evening, where we paid quite a lot for a very average meal. The pitches are a good size, and the pool is nice, the facilities were clean, but there was just something we didn't get on with! {pipe delimiter}I know we've heard different opinions from others, but one other couple moved on at the same time we did. Horses for courses, I suppose - and you'll probably get more positive feedback from others. (It was good weather whilst we were there, so we can't blame that!)
Hi Val,

many thanks for your reply.Think we will give this site a miss!.

Regards Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nidge

David from Suffolk
Forgot to say I mean the site Moulin de David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts