movers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have had a Carver / Truma mover fitted to my Europa caravan and find it an excellent product, I can't imagine how a model with a soft start is any better as I just inch my caravan to an exact location point for attachment to my towcar.

I now realise that a connecting bar is available which connects both sides, allowing the mover to engage with one action, is this easy to fit once the mover is fitted and is ground clearance across the chassis lowered by fitting this bar?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony, Had a Truma fitted last year and it was only when I was looking at the brochure I noticed an article about the Transfer arm allowing you to operate the unit from either side of the van. The caravan salesman did not know about this addition. Anyway, had one fitted before collecting the van, so the answer is yes you can have one fitted after the main installation and it does'nt effect the ground clearance anymore than the initial single sided unit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agree with you on soft-start. I have a Carver but my friend has one of the other makes with soft-start and it has caused him some near misses. I guess you get used to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts