moving house

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Anyone out there just moved or planning too?

We are, ouch on the pocket with stamp duty and conveyancer fees.

Because of the van we might be able to squeeze it at the side of the new house,

My question is Who would I contact to see if this is allowed.

I think it is open plan, but as I say thaere is ground to the side of the house, where we could put the van and erect double high gates to block the view so it woudn't upset neighbours.

Area were talking about is Warwickshire.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I'd keep my mouth shut because if I asked the question they would have to look into it and it may not be the answer you want, If you dont ask they dont have to be bothered finding out.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
it will be in the deebs of the new house. if no specific note is there to prevent you then you should be OK.
That should read deeds

But, have a look around the estate and see if others have their vans parked at their homes. this is a good indicator of what is allowed

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
OMG!!

I couldn't stand the thought of moving, we've been in the same house for 23 years and have as many years of clutter in the loft. it would need at leat twelve months of intensive clearing out, at least a dozen skips before even inviting an estate agent in through the front door!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
We moved in December 2004 it tuck use three days to mover all owner stuff. I hope we do not move age soon would not like to do it again.

MARK

TRENDING THREADS