mr mod are we allowed

Aug 13, 2006
Visit site
Like I said in another posting - www.ukcampsites.co.uk has a review area for all sorts of campsites and you can say it as it is without fear of contraception!!!! - or is it contradiction..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wonder if we posted saying see ukcampsites regarding ****** caravan site, if the moderators would allow it. After all nothing detrimental would be posted her regarding the said site? After all it could be praise.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

I can understand why the mods / mag would not want sites criticised. Just because a site did not suit you does not mean it will not suit everyone. Any one of us might be just awkward sods who are never happy. We might just have a bee in our bonnet about something trivial but have decided to set out and be-little a site for no real reason.

I personally think it is rocky ground.

I have in the past commented negatively about sites and the comments have been left. I think it depends on how you go about it. If you fling your toys about from the start and get abusive then I would say it needs deleting. If however you use phrases such as 'in my opinion' , 'not up to CC standards', ' did not suit us as a family', Not our idea of a good site' etc etc there should be no reason to have them removed and anyone with any intelligence will be able to read between the lines and make their own decisions dependant on what they look for in a site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts