Multiple identities

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OK, this could cause problems but it should be OK if we just stick to the facts. It's a bit frivolous and won't achieve anything, but I'm just interested.

In another thread there was mention of a recently removed poster who had more than one i/d. I thought it would be interesting to record the nics of those who had multiple identities. I will start the ball rolling with the one and only Kanga, Daventura, Billy & Larry and any other names that he might have used.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I only have this one nic. To be honest I can't think of a reason for having anymore unless, like Kanga, I had the need to cause trouble/stir things.

Unlike some I didn't find Kanga that offensive, I don't recall him getting personal (I could be wrong) but he did like winding those up who would bite, especially one person who couldn't resist the bait Kanga was dangling. A lot of the time I found him amusing with his short quips. Infact the very first time I came into this forum the pair of them were arguing.

Perhaps I'm wrong and there are genuine reasons to have more than one nic. I would be interested to know if there is. :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In response to LB (Lady Wendy) I too used to enjoy Kanga's exchanges with himself - mainly his convos with Daventura. And the Billy and Larry stuff was really quite funny. Yes, there was one person who was very easily wound up. That was actually quite funny too.

Come on everyone - what other multiples are we aware of?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Even though I've got the protection of a really mean SBT, I darn't say who but there's some on here who know who I'm referring too.

----------------

Kanga was funny in my opinion and the Billy and larry episode was priceless.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Take your pick:

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Scaly Bath Taps

Schizophrenic Butch Transvestite

State Bank of Travancore

Sad But True

Special Boat Team

Siemens Building Technologies

Segregated Ballast Tank

Self Boot Technology

Single Business Tax

Scan Based Trading

Sistema Brasileiro de Televis

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I used to look forward to Friday nights when Kanga got on, he brought a bit of fun to this forum. As Lord B said it was just a few or one that used to take the bait Oh happy days

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can't agree there. While kanga was a laugh to begin with, he/she started to go to extremes. It wasn't just baiting, he bad mouthed anyone that didn't agree, and posted some derisory comments. The call for him to be banned was the correct one, don't let time make his behavior any less than it was.

Anyway, who says he is gone?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa,

put me out of my misery and tell me what a SBT is.

Reminds me of a BLT....but that wouldn't give much protection :eek:) :eek:)

Maureen
Hi Maureen

It's a dog - Staffordshire Bull Terrier aka Gaylord.

Lisa xx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts