Municipal Sites France

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Good Morning
Does anyone know where I can get some information of Municipal Sites in France please, not just online? My parents do not have access to the internet, only when they with me.
Thanks
Lisa

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
You can buy the guide 'Le Guide Officiel de Camping Caravanning' from Vicarious Books - and this contains details of ALL 11,000 campsites in France, including municipal sites. However, the information given on municipal sites is often very limited - opening dates are not always specified, nor costs per night - but at least you can find out where they are! There is a new website where the very enthusiastic webmasters are contacting all the Maries in France (the local council who run municipal sites) to get together more information about sites. Camping Municipals

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The Caravan Club European guide has a lot of municipals listed as well as commercial sites. It is £9.95 to members and about £14 for non members. It gives a good description and there will be comments made by members who have vsited the sites.The guide also contains lots of useful info for touring especially for first timers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts