Music artists and AI

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
You're probably aware of AI and the potential threat to artists on mimicking voice, styles and even composing music with a degree of plagiarism.

I suspect it's also used to generate BBC headlines because one was entitled....

'Cliff Richards sings without artificial insemination'

What a scary thought.😁

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
You're probably aware of AI and the potential threat to artists on mimicking voice, styles and even composing music with a degree of plagiarism.

What a scary thought.😁
Sir Cliff actually said it at the end of an interview and viewing the interview he didn’t make an error, he knew what he was saying. So the headlines are factual and accurate.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I couldn't bare listening to him, so never got to hear what was actually said. But the headline and subsequent summary referenced both versions of AI.

I guess this might have a connection to his hit song 'Bachelor Boy'

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site

What a scary thought.😁

They could at least perform a small check for plagiarism through Turnitin or similar services before publishing. But it seems like they are lazy and don't pay attention. Although I recently read about how to cheat turnitin, and it appears that AI is still losing to humans in this area too. There are several methods that AI doesn't detect, and it starts considering your text as original.

Are there any areas without AI at the moment?

Cliff Richards is in danger. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts