My new caravan

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Here's a pic of my new caravan. I collect it soon.

Lisa

caravansmall.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's amazing what you can buy on ebay these days. LOL!

I'll check my emails when I get home, I have two rather attractive fire officers in close proximity. Hard work but someone has to do it.

Lisa xx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My dear Lord B. why should I need to tell you off regarding your dear wife's nocternal habits. Think of it as a Godesend that you do not wake up and find a bike parked there. hehehehe Anyway with your wanderings with the milk maid and the chaimber maid how do you know how your wife sleeps unless it is a jolly large bed big enough for four of you. Mind now working overtime - I am willing to risk the Sunday arrows just to witness such a sight.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
My dear Lord B. why should I need to tell you off regarding your dear wife's nocternal habits. Think of it as a Godesend that you do not wake up and find a bike parked there. hehehehe Anyway with your wanderings with the milk maid and the chaimber maid how do you know how your wife sleeps unless it is a jolly large bed big enough for four of you. Mind now working overtime - I am willing to risk the Sunday arrows just to witness such a sight.
I didn't say you, colin ap brydgynd, I said Colin A. He don't like me posting silly comments :O(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts