My Posts

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I haven't been able to access the site for a while - how can I see all my posts as they are lost in the mists of the last two months !!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Pinto
Unfortunately the only way that you will be able to see what you have previously psted on this site is to remember which topics you participated in and look back through the forum pages by clicking on 'Next' on the various message boards until you come across them.
What problems are you experiencing when using this website?

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Pinto
Follow these instructions
smiley-wink.gif

Forum sticky

If your comments fail to load onto the forum page your will need to configure your version of Internet Explorer to resolve a compatibility issue which arises out of Microsofts Internet Explorer not updating automatically like other web browsers.
To do this:

Click on Tools

From the drop down box which appears click on Compatibility Settings from the
Compatibility View menu.

In the dialogue box which will open from Compatibility Settings type
practicalcaravan.com into the 'Add this website' box

Click the 'Add' button
The full instructions with graphics etc can be viewed Here

Click Here for instructions on compatibility view for later versions (1:07 and later) of IE9

Update:

Has your PC done some recent updates ?
It will need the compatibility view mode re-setting for when you are using Internet Explorer.
When Internet Explorer senses a compatibility issue you'll see the Compatibility View button on the Address bar.

It will turn blue when in use.

3d92bf36-19d8-487d-9654-1163646c7e4_zps5cc12636.jpg

To turn Compatibility View on, click the Compatibility View button to the make the icon change from a gray outline to a solid blue color (see illustration below)

pcvcompatabilitymode_zpsa8e384f4.jpg

(with thanks to Sprocket)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts