Name Change,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To all my fellow forum users,

Have taken a giant leap for mankind and changed my name to Lady Maureen as another Maureen keeps popping up from time to time.Decided that the upper classes were for me and awarded myself a title :eek:)

Now waiting for an invitation to Lord B's estate.....cases packed ......oh I hear the coach and horses outside.....must scamper.

Maureen

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
With Lord B. appearing to lord it over us from time to time and now Lady Maureen what chance have the rank and file peasant caravanner got these days. Before you know it the camp sites will be advertising "By Appointment to Lord B. or Lady Maureen". Before this class distinction goes any further I think I will bestow myself a title and change my name to the Duke of Penyfai - one upmanship to the Welsh. This is a title which goes back many hundreds of years and has been lost until recently in history.

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Colin, from your name I thought you owned Bridgend but had just left off the 'Earl of' bit, if we are all to use our titles...from now on I want to be 'Fouldsy Squire of Harby' (its only a small village)

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Maybe I should think about being "lady cottesmore" - however, as quite a few "lady's" live in Rutland, no doubt someone already has this title!!

Lolly x
Lady C

Its nice to know a forum user is in our neck of the woods.....gives me a warm feeling

Squire F

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
We are in the Vale of Belvoir, the other side of Melton to you.

I also see that you are trying to get you name on all the threads....
The posh side hey!!

A couple of people have commented I don't post much now, though I would try it for a laugh!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It does my heart good to see that there are so many of you also desiring to be in the Upper Class Set......we could even have a Meet for the Upper Class only......servants to make their own arrangements as best they can.

Colin,as the Welsh representative you are most welcome......as long as you leave your bow and arrow at home :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lady M. in Wales we are up to date regarding our weapons of mass destruction. The one to worry about with a bow and arrow is Lord B. as he has threatened to kill all Welsh people who enter Hereford on a Sunday by this means.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A thought has just struck me - in the not too distant future we may see a true LADY - Lady Margaret Becket - on this site. After the next election she could quite possibly be raised to the Upper House. Should this be the case us lower ranking will have to watch our "p"s and "q"s.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A thought has just struck me - in the not too distant future we may see a true LADY - Lady Margaret Becket - on this site. After the next election she could quite possibly be raised to the Upper House. Should this be the case us lower ranking will have to watch our "p"s and "q"s.
This posting was NOT intended as a slur to all female contributers such as Maureen, Lolly, Tina, et al. Sorry if I have offended you ladies.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It does my heart good to see that there are so many of you also desiring to be in the Upper Class Set......we could even have a Meet for the Upper Class only......servants to make their own arrangements as best they can.

Colin,as the Welsh representative you are most welcome......as long as you leave your bow and arrow at home :eek:)
... and his pet sheep else he'll be renting it out to keep the grass down.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. where would you be for Sunday dinner without Welsh lamb and mint sauce followed up with bread in the gravy? A glass of dandilion and burdock to wash it down. You cannot put an answer to this as there is no other form of dinner to beat it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. where would you be for Sunday dinner without Welsh lamb and mint sauce followed up with bread in the gravy? A glass of dandilion and burdock to wash it down. You cannot put an answer to this as there is no other form of dinner to beat it
Forgot to mention the new potatos from Pembrokeshire.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I cant disagree with you Colin regarding the Welsh lamb. We have it often because it saves on fuel bills beings the lamb comes already microwaved from the Chernobyl fallout. I can always tell its a genuine Welsh sheep by its glowing red nose ;O)

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Sorry have been away. now let me get this streight, Is this the same Maureen that was going to be my 2ic in the recent (failed) serfs uprising while L.B. was on walkabout.

Has she turned turtle for a title?

This cannot be, I am gutted. The next thing you know is that she will be offering to lead Colin (bridge too far) on the much trailered invasion. Particularly if offered a white horse (or was that Covertry?)

ttfn

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Norfolk Mike.

See what happens when you turn your back for a moment, now they want use to eat welsh lamb, Ah must wash out my mouth for thinking such a thing, Us in East Anglia eating Welsh lamb, that has been out in all weathers on those steep hillsides. not for me. lets fight it . Good English Roast Pork crackling. and apple sauce, now thats food that will make you fight for

David from Suffolk

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
David.

Could the Welsh have conspired to stop us getting support for roast pork. It is funny that the site went belly up streight after. Or is this just low level paranoyer.

ttfn

TRENDING THREADS