name change

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
pease help me change my name. when i log in it says "Welcome Visualize" yet when i post it says MikeS. I have tried clicking the edit profile and it says contact moderator or ring number site is having prblems . seems to be having problems fora long time to me. Anyway i emailed moderator and got zilch in return so hoping by posting on here someone will explain to me how to change my name from MIKES to Visualize.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Mike

The problem is that the auto naming tool has been disabled to reduce trolls.

The Mod is good and will change the name for you, he/she is probably very busy at the moment

Steve

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Mike

The problem is that the auto naming tool has been disabled to reduce trolls.

The Mod is good and will change the name for you, he/she is probably very busy at the moment

Steve
im not Mike thats the problem. Mike is the guy who set the account up from this website.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
errrr, is that part of my head welcomer and door monitor duties?!!!

Lolly x
Can't Lolly, I would get choosy with who I checked out (I have standards)(low ones admittedly)and my wife wouldn't understand the permanent smile.....

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Never try to visulise someone you have never met. While my wife was discribing a woman I work with, the phrase "hagar the horrible in drag" was born. This gives an instant image that sticks in the mind and now several people cannot hold a conversation with her while keeping a straight face.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts