NEC Show Offers

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Probably best to contact Bailey directly, or a local Bailey dealership as they too can be keen to make sales at this time of year. Bought my last Bailey in a November. Got a better deal than at the show.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Went to the show today and seems no offers really to be had, th best seemed to be Coachmans £500 deposit contribution and the odd motor mover included in the deal.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I do have my doubts about show offers. We have asked for these and did get two almost identical quotes from two dealers for the same model, later we went to a dealer who was not at the show and their deal was only £50 different. It is probably worthwhile if you are looking for a specific model to see what you can get before you go to see if the offers stack up.
Many show deals turn sour where the dealer is many miles away and only interested in shifting stock. When problems arise you can then have serious trouble sorting things out which makes any saving pretty useless.
If you bargain hared though you will usually get a basic motormover or something else in the deal.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
When we were in the market for a new motormover about 3 years ago our chap that had been out to repair for a few minor issues was £400 cheaper like for like on the deal we could get at the NEC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts