NEC Show Results

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Looks like both Coachman and Lunar have done very well. Congratulations.
I hope their taste for increased turnover doesn't compromise quality.
smiley-wink.gif

I assume Bailey Swift et al also had a good week?
So it does seem a shame that Discover has failed yet by all accounts the rest of the Industry appears sound, well at least on the surface.
I wonder how this years sales compare with pevious years? ,

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Companies were offering better trade in values on caravans plus the discounted price. We saved in excess of £5000 on a new caravan. Sales may have been higher but taking every thing into perspective i wonder what the bottom line was.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Im not sure that Bailey did have a good show, well not the increase in sales they had hoped for according to my local dealer, i suppose thats why they have held prices until the new year.
I know Lunar had alot of 2011 models to shift,Reading Caravans are knocking up to £5k off of the Deltas.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Baileys didn't hold their price l ordered a Unicorn Madrid in September and it was £20300 or their a bout’s, an increase of 3 per cent. Got the van 2 weeks ago well pleased with it got what l wanted for my last van so l am happy that's all that counts. We looked for a 2011 Madrid back in August, couldn't get one for love nor money even went to Discover against my better judgement was told they sold the last one the day before wasn't one any where on Discover sites, Liars!. Was at my dealers last Friday to pick something up that l left in my old van, two 2011 Unicorn Madrid’s sat their waiting to be off loaded off the transporter, had word with the sales guy that l dealt with., he told me they bought them from Discovers stock which had just arrived that day. No wonder they went t-t’s up couldn't be bothered to ring around their other sites to see what they had in stock l new they had them it said so on their web but the sales guy at the Discover said their were none, l asked him why they were still advertising them on their web site as in stock, shrugged is shoulders and walked off. Feel real sorry for all the personnel their that lost their jobs, were they told has far back has August not to take any more orders “l wonder”.
NigelH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts