NEC Show.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Nec was great & well signed from the motorway, but in the halls it was not easy to find your way round. I went with the specific purpose of looking at Gobur folding caravans & went ahead with an order! All worth the long drive up from Hertfordshire.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good day out had 2 free tickets because I had taken out subscription with Practical Caravan. Had a good chat with the the guys on the bailey stand mainly about the series 5 Senator due out in June, was very impressed with the Hymer and the Crystall caravans, also saw the new Pathfinder 4x4 on the Nissan stand really looks the business. Accessories getting poorer every year the distance from the cars to the exhibition halls puts you off buying larger items.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thought it was a good show. First time we have been and worth the trip from Hull. Went with the intention of buying a blow up bed for the awning annex and returned with the bed a caravan cover and having placed an order for a brand new Abbey adventura 317! can't wait for it to come!!

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Approaching from the west(Bridgenorth) was tedious since the phasing of traffic lights for traffic coming off the motorway favoured traffic (very light) already off motorway causing tailback of up to two miles.

What puzzles me at all such shows are the amount of stands offering reclining, even vibrating, beds and foot spa's. And whirlpool bubblebaths. Get a load of your noseweight with that lot on board!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts