Need help with fitting a dog guard in my CRV 2007 towcar

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alan
Have a look in the 'Our Website' section at the sticky post which gives instructions for Internet Explorer 9 users.
Your text has failed to load due to a compatibility issue with IE9 but it's easy to fix.

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'll try again!
It's Okay folks I don't ned your physical help! I'll Explain......I have acquired a genuine Honda CRV dog guard(part no: 08U35-SWW-600) . All the fittings are present except the template for drilling the fixing holes in the quarter trim.
Rather than drilling by the trial & error method....I thought I would ask here if by any chance someone with a CRV 2007-2010 may have retained the template after fitting the same guard on a CRV 2007-2010 ??? Could I be so lucky?
I have tried several Honda dealers about getting a replacement template....but so far have had no success!

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
Hi Alan
Have a look in the 'Our Website' section at the sticky post which gives instructions for Internet Explorer 9 users.
Your text has failed to load due to a compatibility issue with IE9 but it's easy to fix.
Thank's Parksy.....I finally managed to enter the post by changing to my wife's computer but I'll look into that post for future posts

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts