Nemesis Ultra wheel lock

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I have the above lock that most of the time cannot be locked. The key will not turn in the lock and I am concerned that if I fit it I may not get it off.
I have cleaned the lock with both WD 40 and silicone lubrication but it is still giving me concern. I am not using it and it looks like a new one will be required.
it’s several years old and came with my van. Any ideas welcomed.
Cheers Phillip

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Try a good squirt of brake cleaner to get the insides degreased and clean as WD40 and silicon can leave residue that attracts very fine dusts. Is there a burr on the key although it would be unusual on two keys. Alternatively can the lock be replaced with a new one and two new keys.

Reactions: Phillip Leeder
Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
Try a good squirt of brake cleaner to get the insides degreased and clean as WD40 and silicon can leave residue that attracts very fine dusts. Is there a burr on the key although it would be unusual on two keys. Alternatively can the lock be replaced with a new one and two new keys.
Thanks for that.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Is it the lock seizing or simply the fitment. If you get too few washers under the bolt the orange thing won't go down far enough on to the receiver and won't lock . If the tyre is underinflated that too prevents locking?

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
Is it the lock seizing or simply the fitment. If you get too few washers under the bolt the orange thing won't go down far enough on to the receiver and won't lock . If the tyre is underinflated that too prevents locking?
Hi I am fairly sure that it’s the lock itself as it works some times and it’s the key that will not turn in the lock.
cheers Phillip

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts