Nemesis Wheel Clamp or Milenco ??????????

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello

I posted a few weeks ago regarding what type of security I should have on our new caravan which we collect at the end of Feb. I was aware that we would neeed a wheel clamp and a hitch lock and have narowed it down to the two:-

The fullstop Nemesis and the Milenco Wheelclamp.

We have also chose the Saracen hitchlock.

***** Our caravan will not take the Alko receier plate so cannot have any of those type of wheel clamps *******

As we are new to caravanning I would really appreciate your help with some advice as to what the best one for us would be. I am paranoid about the caravan getting stolen :-( as like many of us it is going to be our families pride and joy :)

Thank you

Sam

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The Nemesis is too big and bulky and makes a mess of your alloys if you have them.

The milenco is much easier to fit and gold secure too,it will fir in the step that comes with it.

Fit as many different security items as possible,make it as difficult as possible for them,as most wheelclamps are easily removed with the right tools

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi sam I have both, the milenco is the easiest to fit provided you have the right size & pay attention to the exact way the left side slots into the right.

The nemesis fits quite easy but if you have a mover fitted it can only be fitted on the nearside & I find that I have to remove the hub cap to get it to fit,& it is very heavy, But is usually cheaper than the Milenco

both are gold standard but neither is what you can call portable for touring

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi sam

the milenco clamp is easier to fit on certain wheels than the nemisis providing you get the correct size one for your wheels.

however they are not foolproof so do try and use extra security ie hitch post, corner steady locks ect.or a simple good old fashioned strong chain and lock round some immovable object.

the reason I say this is because last year I lost the keys to my wheel clamp it took "wait for it!!!! 25seconds to remove"

with the result that my new one is also secured with the aid of an abus motorcycle lock across the centre lock plate.

colin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts