New 8ft wide Pegasus Grande range

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
In the days before the lovely Lizzie left PC we would have had a posting here to signpost us to the review and pictures. Sadly no longer. Anyway, anyone had a look at these online? I like the look of the L or "G" shaped lounge, being a convert to an L shaped lounge. Will be sticking our noses into one when they turn up on forecourts after the NEC. Won't be buying one though. Spent too much on Caravans already. :blush:
mel

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Mel said:
In the days before the lovely Lizzie left PC we would have had a posting here to signpost us to the review and pictures. Sadly no longer. Anyway, anyone had a look at these online? I like the look of the L or "G" shaped lounge, being a convert to an L shaped lounge. Will be sticking our noses into one when they turn up on forecourts after the NEC. Won't be buying one though. Spent too much on Caravans already. :blush:
mel

Trouble is, there's no such thing as "Just Looking"................

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Niall_McIntosh said:
Mel said:
mel

Trouble is, there's no such thing as "Just Looking"................

1 ) Lizzys postings are a miss ,
2 ) your right when you say there's no such thing as just looking as I know the feeling !! :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
mel

We miss Lizzie Pope and wish that Future plc would appoint a digital editor who could try to match her very high standards.

I could never be as competent as Lizzie (or as lovely I hear you say!) but I've had a look on this website and can't find any reviews of the Bailey Pegasus Grande from PCv.
There are reviews out there however, here's one that I found.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that both Alistair Clements and Lizzie Pope now write for Classic and Sportscar magazine which is still owned by Haymarket. Just goes to show how adaptable journalists are!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't know about Alistair Clements but Lizzie had been involved in motoring journalism before becoming digital editor for the Haymarket caravan and motor home brands.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The new models do look good although I am not sure about an 8 ft wide caravan on some roads we venture down. Having said that the first caravan was 6' 10'' and I wondered about moving up from that when we sold it so may be it is all in the mind.
Will be looking at the show next year but not buying as bought a new caravan in June.
Yes as I mentioned in an earlier post I do miss the magazines input. Not sure why it has stopped though.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Another here who is not in the market for a new caravan, but if I was then it would be an 8'.

Having been invited to view Parksy's caravan recently I was more than convinced that an 8' is for me.

Cheers Steve :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts