New Audi Q7 review

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Martin could not agree more, I have just canceled my subscription for the reasons you said. Plus the foreign touring.
I used to look forward to the magazine arriving, I struggle to find something interesting to read now.
Plus being in my first week of retirement we are looking carefully at we spend. Dusty dogs comment about cheap used towcars is exactly what they should be doing. Rant over back to the wine.

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I am retired, I am also nearer 80 than 70 I need some luxury in my latter years so have decided instead of leaving it to kids I will splash out. I have in the last few months bought a new inos caravan and a new VW Touareg to tow it..
I can afford it and I will tour Europe with it this year, while I have just enough health left to manage.
I for one was interested in the Q7 article, we are not all young with families, we saved for a rainy day and now it's raining and I am spending it.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Bopeep, Thats the way, we are thinking the same way, got a plan in effect, can spend 4 K a year from saving for the next 20 years plus pension, and at the end have the house to sell and move into a care home, if I remember.
Seth, Slime only in the push bike, tyres, had a bad experience with it on a Suzuki GS 850.
Hutch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts