New Australian member

Oct 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi all, my name is Ray I live in Queensland Australia, Born Wakefield Yorks and lived in UK for 30 years. Migrated to Aus in 1978. have owned 3 Australian caravans but have just purchased a Bailey Pageant Imperial 2001 and love it. Australian vans are built like brick you know whats and heavy. Wife has partial disability so no help to me with the van so bought the Bailey, 2/3 weight of Aussie vans and all the bells and whistles, payload is a bit low but will cope. Joined this group because i think you guys will have more info than the Australian forums.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ray welcome to the forum any questions you will receive a answer they are a great bunch on here enjoy your Bailey caravan

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, my name is Ray I live in Queensland Australia, Born Wakefield Yorks and lived in UK for 30 years. Migrated to Aus in 1978. have owned 3 Australian caravans but have just purchased a Bailey Pageant Imperial 2001 and love it. Australian vans are built like brick you know whats and heavy. Wife has partial disability so no help to me with the van so bought the Bailey, 2/3 weight of Aussie vans and all the bells and whistles, payload is a bit low but will cope. Joined this group because i think you guys will have more info than the Australian forums.
G'day - we had a 2001 Bailey Pageant Magenta from new, which was similar to the Imperial but with a different washroom layout - we had 12 years very happy use out of it but then the seams started leaking so we moved it on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts