new bailey orion

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
I have read that the new orion has grp bonded side panels. Previously abbey i think used grp for the side panels on some of their vans.
Without embarking on a long discussion over looks, interior decor etc {beauty is in the eye of the beholder} has anyone any comments to make re the grp side panels. I am aware grp can tend to fade over time, but this can be helped by using special polishes.
rgds tony

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
yes with the same construction but with grp type sides this is a step nearer the continental build vans in shape and build i have a adria so poleyester sides and roof ect are a norm they shine and dont dent and i can stand on roof to clean (whatch the flak gump ).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Took my van in for a service today, they had two Orions on display , one with the fixed rear bed, you have to pass the gas cooker to get to it and when you open the oven door, it just misses the matteress, and would come into contact with the bed clothes when fitted ,a bit of a fire hazard I would have thought.
Its very tiny inside regards space especially around the fixed bed area and the washroom fitted behind the bed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts