New Bailey Pursuit range revealed

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We looked at the "current 430/4 as its payload could be upgraded considerably to a 1300kg MTPLM, but decided against it as the space given to the transverse end washroom compromised the lounge and kitchen areas. The extra metre would have been more valuable to us at the middle/front of the caravan.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Certainly first impressions from the Bailey website are positive, well equipped, improved interior and exterior. Will take a closer look in due course.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
They do look to be an improvement on the previous models although I was surprised to see they have the side bed and have not followed the trend to transverse beds. Seems to be a bid to keep the body lengths common to different models which presumably cuts costs. We will take a look at the next show in february to see just how good they are.

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
We purchased the 530/4 last year and its proved so far to be a superb van for our family of four (2 x teenagers). I have had a look at the new models to be honest, I was really disappointed. The interior is not as nice as the 2016 model and one of the features we like when making the decision to buy was the slate grey side walls, which have now gone????. Plus its put a few kg on!!! not to sure why thou.

Will have proper look at the manchester show next week.

Regards Tony

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts