NEW CLUB???

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Just thought I would guage interest in a new club aimed specifically at families with children under 18. Yes all of the clubs(5)we belong to have children attending some rallies but then other times we turn up and we're the family. It would be a lot of work to get a club set up and I'm not for one minute willing to go it alone but if people generated enough interest then who knows. We are in East Yorks but lets have some ideas first

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Martin have you read the thread just below this one. Perhaps you should speak to each other! I would come along to a family club, my lad is nearly 12, but I have absolutly no time to organise one. Good luck!

mel

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Martin,

We would be interested in principal,I would be happy to help out with organisation.I suppose first off we would need aims and objectives? Perhaps also link up with sites and organisations so that we could add a true "family rating", as there seems to be many mis conceptions in the industry about what makes a good family site.By this i mean that some sites seem to assume that because you have kids you wouldnt pay for a high class pitch or be able to quieten your childfren at lights out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

regards

andy

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi Martin,

We would be interested in principal,I would be happy to help out with organisation.I suppose first off we would need aims and objectives? Perhaps also link up with sites and organisations so that we could add a true "family rating", as there seems to be many mis conceptions in the industry about what makes a good family site.By this i mean that some sites seem to assume that because you have kids you wouldnt pay for a high class pitch or be able to quieten your childfren at lights out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

regards

andy
I must admit it is rare for us to pay over

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Martin

I set up a club last year and there is a lot involved to get up and running so good luck, i hope you have plenty of time on your hands. First thing to do is get a committee set up then you canspread the load.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts