New Editor In Chief for PCv

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Here's hoping we get some support from the new editor. As she was with Practical motorhome which has its own forum we will get back the input we used to have.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I do hope the new Editor will bring some good support to the forum, though I'm not holding my breath, because, like PC, PM has also been sold to Future Publishing, and unless the new owners have given the editor job description to manage the forum the.......

Watch this space, and I think you may have time to blink, and breath!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
To be fair, this forum has managed quite well without too much editorial input since the halcyon days when Nigel Donnelly upgraded the software and took a paternal interest in us.
The main shortcoming now is not so much the lack of magazine editorial input, what we are really missing is a digital editor who can resolve any software issues that crop up from time to time.
I'm sure that a new magazine editor will make their presence felt by adding to the blogs and articles on the website, but the forum has always relied upon the valuable input from loyal forum members, not professional article writers.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I am with Prof, Im not holding my breath either. it would be so nice to see somebody in charge thats an actual active caravanner. Perhaps we can look forward to some new adverts.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
To be fair, this forum has managed quite well without too much editorial input since the halcyon days when Nigel Donnelly upgraded the software and took a paternal interest in us.
The main shortcoming now is not so much the lack of magazine editorial input, what we are really missing is a digital editor who can resolve any software issues that crop up from time to time.
I'm sure that a new magazine editor will make their presence felt by adding to the blogs and articles on the website, but the forum has always relied upon the valuable input from loyal forum members, not professional article writers.

I wonder if we will ever another PCv rally at Stowford?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts