New entry-level range from Lunar

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We were impressed until we read the size of the fixed bed, at 4 feet 1 inch, by 6 feet it's too small. Our current bed is a standard 4ft 6in by 6ft 3in - which makes all the difference when my OH is 6 feet (and a bit) tall!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We had a look at the Lunar Venus 500/4 but we also found the same problem my husband is 6ft 5ins tall the twin beds were far two small and the fixed not much better
. At least the fixed bed in our present van is longer and wider only 2 inches short of my husband size.and that will do for touring this year .

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Beachball - do you know your signature says 'Mark T' - which is just a bit disconcerting when you're posting about a 6ft 5ins tall husband!...................! Maybe time to change your profile!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Beachball is my husbands moniker on this forum and when he is unwell [like he was the other day] I try to keep things up tjo date.
He does amazing as he is disabled and these contacts on line keep him in contact with people. the moniker is because like a beachball
he keeps bouncing back from every health setback he has and we hope that this will continue for a long time.
Hope this answers your question and good luck with the years caravanning.
Regards Beachball and wife,

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hello, Mr and Mrs Beachball!
I hope Mr Beachball is now bouncing back again, and will be soon in top form again! There's nothing like caravanning to make you feel good!
Val
x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts