New here!

Aug 22, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for the add. It’s great to find something like this - we’ve had our Swift Freestyle 2009 for a year now. We’re not completely new to caravanning. My childhood in the 70’s was caravan holidays! I absolutely LOVE it - you just can’t explain it to people that don’t get it 😂
My mum gave us an old Elddis (30 years old!) we loved it and it literally fell apart 😂
So now we have our Swift Freestyle.
We haven’t been able to use her all Summer (lots going on!) but we are at last taking her out of storage for a weekend- we’ve been Googling and watching YouTube videos about cleaning water system and pipes etc - it’s a lot to learn.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Hope that you will have now broken your duck and lots more trips are on the horizon. Enjoy and keep posting.
Mel

Reactions: ginnimm
Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for the add. It’s great to find something like this - we’ve had our Swift Freestyle 2009 for a year now. We’re not completely new to caravanning. My childhood in the 70’s was caravan holidays! I absolutely LOVE it - you just can’t explain it to people that don’t get it 😂
My mum gave us an old Elddis (30 years old!) we loved it and it literally fell apart 😂
We haven’t been able to use her all Summer (lots going on!) but we are at last taking her out of storage for a weekend- we’ve been Googling and watching YouTube videos about cleaning water system and pipes etc - it’s a lot to learn.
Our life's haven't really been about camping over the years, have stayed in a few though and I just love it. So, I'm 5 weeks time we will be travelling to Spain for 3 weeks to collect our very own caravan. My mother no longer uses hers so we are having it. Lots to learn but hopefully will be some exciting adventures.

Sep 7, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts