New Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2CRTD Auto

Sep 10, 2006
Visit site
I am contemplating buying a new Hyndai Santa Fe 2.2CRTD Auto to use as a towcar. Does anyone have any experience of towing with one, in particular mpg whilst towing. Also, any issue with reliability yet, although I presume it is a bit early to tell. Caravan weighs 1500Kg so the match is OK.

Thanks

Adrian.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Have read very good write ups about this "new" model in 4x4 and Whatcar, it's high on my wishlist!

The old model with a 2.0 engine had a good reputation amongst vanners and the horsy set so with more power,torque,economy and reputedly better build quality it should be streets better.

As for reliability, Ive heard of clutch problems with the old model but with a 5 year warranty, reliability would be low on my consideration list.

It's probably too new to get much actual feedback from tuggers although there should be plenty of forum users with the old model.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have had this car for 24 hour test drive. I thought it was really excellent. I obviously did not have the opportunity to tow therefore I too am very keen to hear from someone who has. Is this the next two car of the year? I wouldn't be surprised!

Gordon N

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts