New Lunar Caravans

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We invited a very nice couple in last summer after a nice evening outside the vans, " Can you smell the dogs" oh just, but they stayed and drank all of our wine and beer, obviously didn' t put them off.
But our dogs are on the floor only. Unless I have a hangover. !!!!!
Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
20141207_131309_zpsgwcntceg.jpg

No room for them.
H.

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Damien,
I must admit to being outspoken now and again and note one of the features encouraged of the form is to" let off steam" and this is just what I was doing.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
bertieboy1 said:
Damien,
I must admit to being outspoken now and again and note one of the features encouraged of the form is to" let off steam" and this is just what I was doing.

There is "letting off steam" when applied to bad service or faulty items or similar.
There is no excuse for downright rudeness or deliberately inflammatory remarks against a poster.

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Martin24 said:
SteveW77 said:
Are you people for real?
Keeping the carpets stored in the loft, presumably so you can hand them over to the next owner.
Sorry but I think that's weird.

Nothing weird in protecting value of our investments when it comes to resale. A new custom set of carpet will effect the value of the trade in by a few hundred pounds.

So, do you take out the seats and put them in the loft too, so that they are nice and pristine for the next owner? Surely you chose the caravan partly on the ambience of the furnishings? Mad not to use your carpets - just shampoo them!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We get our van carpets very dirty, as we have two dogs and use our van all year round. I have fully fitted carpets though out my van and vax it once or twice a year, so that when we might sell the van back we have great carpets origimals, for resale value. It really helps, we change our van every 5 years. On finances.
Hutch.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Oh well Steve, you would not want to come to my van. I hate it when smokers stand outside of buildings, at the entrances, I understand folks have addictions and cravings. But please dont force complience of anything on anyone.
Hutch.

Where have I tried to force compliance on anyone, I simply stated that I find the smell of dogs and cigarettes offensive. I never mentioned standing outside buildings.
I find the idea of storing carpets away absurd especially if the caravan has been used by dogs.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
No Steve you didn't, I was trying to make a point that some folk could be standing maybe a couple of pitches away and having a smoke, and The gentle breeze will always bring it towards a non smoker. My choice is to store my unused carpets and get the carpets I have fitted dirty, and able to remove later. , I can always Febrezze the upholstery. I suppose, I could say, shower never used, and toilet only used in emergencys. Ho Hum.
Hutch.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
SteveW77 said:
EH52ARH said:
Oh well Steve, you would not want to come to my van. I hate it when smokers stand outside of buildings, at the entrances, I understand folks have addictions and cravings. But please dont force complience of anything on anyone.
Hutch.

Where have I tried to force compliance on anyone, I simply stated that I find the smell of dogs and cigarettes offensive. I never mentioned standing outside buildings.
I find the idea of storing carpets away absurd especially if the caravan has been used by dogs.
I'm sorry you find my actions absurd Steve.I have explained why but clearly not in a coherent nor intelligible manner.
If you don't get the point then it's no problem to me.
I'm only looking after my investment and enjoying myself with the family. You know full well we are all old dogs

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Well, there is a surprise.

Delivered this morning by courier, directly from Lunar........... the missing carpets.

Pretty impressive to be honest.

All sorted.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
ThePolisher said:
Well, there is a surprise.

Delivered this morning by courier, directly from Lunar........... the missing carpets.

Pretty impressive to be honest.

All sorted.

Glad it's sorted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts