Feb 2, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I'm Charles and married to Anne. We live in central Scotland. we have an Eldiss Avante 534, and tow with a Vectra SRI.

We're in the older age bracket (let's just say I qualify for the discount), but love caravanning, and get away as much as possible.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Charles & Anne.

We all get the same enjoyment from our hobby, whatever our ages. We are very close to retiring from work ourselves and are already planning a 6 week 'Grand Tour' of Scotland next year to celebrate our freedom!

Happy and safe caravanning to you both.

Mrs Meals on Wheels

Feb 2, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Charles & Anne.

We all get the same enjoyment from our hobby, whatever our ages. We are very close to retiring from work ourselves and are already planning a 6 week 'Grand Tour' of Scotland next year to celebrate our freedom!

Happy and safe caravanning to you both.

Mrs Meals on Wheels
Hi Mrs. Meals on Wheels

I don't know whereabouts you are, but if you wany any info on any sites in Scotland, I've been to a few so maybe I can help.

Charles

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mrs. Meals on Wheels

I don't know whereabouts you are, but if you wany any info on any sites in Scotland, I've been to a few so maybe I can help.

Charles
Thanks for that. We're in East Anglia. If we ever need the low down on a site we've not been to yet, we'll post you!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts