New member-hi

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Just to say hi at the beginning of our new lives. Soon off to be site assistants, happened very quickly, so after years of self build motorhomes, just bought our dream machine, Swift Conqueror 630 2009, tow vehicle for the time being is my Ldv Convoy ex minibus camper conversion. Very new to this towing game, sure to be lots of questions as i find my way around the new addition.
Indythedog.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well Indy seems like you have a new Kennel on wheels..............saves wailking :lol:

animated-welcome-image-0281.gif

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Whatto and welcome. We're an odd bunch but don't bite too hard most of the time ;)

Where are you going to be site assistants? Should be rewarding on the whole but by jove you'll get some awkward whatsits as well. No pleasing some people and all that.

Ask away as much as you want there's always someone with an answer, not always the right one but certainly an answer :silly:

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much for you welcomes and your good wishes, really looking forward to the new venture, we will be in the New Forest, (so many trees to explore!) But seriously, after 6 years front line, customer service on the railway, l really believe it will be a most welcome change. Biggest problem on the railway, people who are up at a time they would rather still be in bed, travelling with other like-minded people, to jobs that they really don't want to be going to, on trains they would rather avoid, need I say more! The odds are stacked against you before you even say Good Morning. Just look out for the green Ldv Convoy and come and say hi. Look forward to meeting some fellow members.
Regards Steve and Kate.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Indythedog said:
Thank you so much for you welcomes and your good wishes, really looking forward to the new venture, we will be in the New Forest, (so many trees to explore!) But seriously, after 6 years front line, customer service on the railway, l really believe it will be a most welcome change. Biggest problem on the railway, people who are up at a time they would rather still be in bed, travelling with other like-minded people, to jobs that they really don't want to be going to, on trains they would rather avoid, need I say more! The odds are stacked against you before you even say Good Morning. Just look out for the green Ldv Convoy and come and say hi. Look forward to meeting some fellow members.
Regards Steve and Kate.

Customer service and railway in the same sentence, an oxymoron if ever :p :p

As long as you don't fine people when the barrier fails and they are late arriving, as in the railway, you'll be fine :p

Enjoy your new roles

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts